The Wood Pellet Association of Canada Conference and AGM is Canada’s largest gathering of the Canadian wood pellet industry. Each year, the event attracts hundreds of wood pellet, biomass and bioenergy professionals from across the country, as well the U.S., Europe and Asia, to discuss the issues that are having an impact on the industry here in Canada.
Why you should attend?
- Learn from international experts about developments in the domestic and global wood pellet industry.
- Hear about new research and development that is improving the science of biomass.
- Visit regional operations currently operating in the wood pellet industry.
- Meet companies that are producing the most innovative technologies for wood pellet production and consumption.
- Network with peers and colleagues from across the broad spectrum of the Canadian and international wood pellet industry.